GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the field of active tourism and adventure sports there is a potential risk derived from its own nature. The guides and technicians have the appropriate training and experience for the activity they carry out. Following their instructions and guidelines largely determines safety during the activities.
- The activities offered are subject to the conditions of the environment in which they take place and the people who participate in them (meteorology, sudden changes in water level, physical problems of the participants, etc.). As a result, changes may occur before or even during the activity. In case of cancellation by Aventura Entremontes, the customer is entitled to postpone the activity, to book another activity to replace or to get a refund for the amount paid.
- Aventura Entremontes reserves the right to change the program after the activity has started if this is necessary for the safety of the participants or for unforeseeable reasons.
- The customer is obliged to report a possible pregnancy, paralysis, cardiovascular disease or any other type of injury when booking an activity. He also declares not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotics, as well as medicines that can affect the ability to react.
- Swimming skills are required to participate in water activities. The conditions and minimum age required to participate are defined for each activity. Minors must have written permission or be accompanied by a responsible adult. Aventura Entremontes may choose to conduct a test prior to the activity to determine the technical or physical level of the participants and reserves the right to enter the activity.
- The commitment of Aventura Entremontes applies from the beginning of the booked activity, making it the responsibility of the customer to transport to the facilities or to the place of activity if applicable. The contract and responsibility of Aventura Entremontes relate only to the direct work of its guides and to the organization of the activity.
- Aventura Entremontes cannot be held responsible for costs caused by late departure or late arrival due to weather conditions, technical problems, strikes or other reasons of force majeure.
- The prices include VAT and are per person and relate to the direct services offered by Aventura Entremontes with, if applicable, the minimum number of participants indicated. Unless otherwise stated, the booking of external services (accommodation, transport, ...) is the responsibility of the customer, but in certain cases Aventura Entremontes may intervene in support thereof.
- The required material, both individually and collectively, is included in the indicated price. The technical specifications of each activity highlight the necessary equipment.
- Any decision made by the guide team must be respected by the participants. Any participant who does not abide by the rules of the activity or disturbs the rest of the participants with undisciplined behavior will be excluded from the activity and returned to the place where the activity started. In this case, the participant cannot derive any rights from the guide's decision.
- The customer is liable for damage to the material or installations.
- Aventura Entremontes can not be held responsible for the loss of personal items such as cameras, smartphones, clothing, etc.
Assistance insurance is included in the price of the programs and activities. The said insurance is personal and covers rescue, transport and hospitalization in the event of an accident. The insurance only covers accidents that occur during the execution of the activity and it is essential that the customer indicates before the completion of the activity that he wishes to make use of the insurance. Aventura Entremontes will not accept any claims made after this period. The rental of equipment and equipment (without a guide) does not include insurance cover.
Aventura Entremontes also has the corresponding Civil Liability towards third parties insurance, with the coverages and amounts that are legally determined for the sector.
- Assistance insurance: policy number 1300001237 with insurance company W.R.Berkley.
- Third-party liability insurance: policy number 1200050583 with insurance company W.R.Berkley.
Full information on insurance terms and coverage is available to customers and will be sent to anyone who wishes.
General terms of reservation
- To confirm a reservation, 50% of the total amount must be paid. The remaining amount must be paid before the start of the activity. For programs and/or activities that, due to their specific characteristics, involve the need to change these percentages, this is expressly stated in the specific conditions.
- The customer can cancel the agreement at any time before the start of the activity and has the right to a refund of the amounts paid at the time of reservation. In that case, however, the customer must pay the following cancellation fees:
- The customer must pay the cancellation fee, if any, and an administration fee of 10% of the total amount of the reservation if the cancellation occurs after the program or activity has been booked.
- 25% of the amount if the cancellation is made between 30 and 15 days before the start date of the program or activity.
- 50% if the cancellation takes place between 15 and 7 days before the start.
- 75% if the cancellation takes place between 7 and 2 days before the start.
- 100% within 48 hours before the start.
- The customer agrees to be present at the time and place indicated by Aventura Entremontes. Those who are not present at the indicated date and time will retain the obligation to pay the total amount of the reservation and the ability to perform the activity will be lost.
- From the confirmation of the reservation, the customer explicitly accepts these General Terms and Conditions. In the event that the customer makes a reservation for several persons, he accepts these General Terms and Conditions on behalf of each participant.
- Complaint forms are available to the customer.
General terms of rental
- The rent does not include a monitor or a guide. The prices do not include transport of the material, the costs for which are for the account of the client.
- 100% of the rent must be paid on the day of the rent. No deposit is required./li>
- To rent equipment, it is compulsory to be of legal age and to deposit an ID.
- In case of cancellation of the rental after the reservation has been made, no costs will be charged to the customer provided Aventura Entremontes is notified at least 48h in advance.
- If the customer cannot make use of the rented equipment for reasons beyond control of Aventura Entremontes, no refund will be made of the amount paid.
- The customer is solely responsible for his actions and exempts Aventura Entremontes from any liability. The customer undertakes to implement all necessary safety measures for the correct course of the activity.
- In the event of an accident with the rented equipment, the insurance of Aventura Entremontes cannot be invoked.
- All equipment is overhauled and delivered to the customer in clean and good condition. After use, it must be returned in the same condition.
- In case of theft, loss or damage to the equipment, Aventura Entremontes reserves the right to charge a fee of 10x the rental price of one day.